Posted: Mon, 09 Feb 2009
ARIN proudly unveils an updated version of its website today. The new design offers a fresher and more modern look with streamlined navigation that we hope you find more intuitive and user-friendly. Some highlights include:
- Completely reorganized menus now offer drop-down selections to get you where you want faster
- Intuitive layouts for all number resource request forms and instructions
- Home page "billboards" to link you to important news and information.
- Reference and educational materials available in top-level "Knowledge" section
- Consolidated "Participate" section that contains information on all the ways you can be an active contributor in ARIN and the larger Internet community
For specifics on what has changed please see the Welcome page at: http://www.arin.net/welcome.html
The ARIN website is a core part of our service to the community, and we are interested in your feedback on the new design and content. Please send any comments, suggestions, or questions to email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)