Posted: Wed, 24 Dec 2008
In line with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Council calls for nominations for Seat Number 9 on the ICANN Board.
The nomination period will close at 23:59 (UTC) on 22 February 2009.
All candidates must sign a Letter of Certification detailing previous conduct and character. We will send this letter to each applicant along with instructions on what to do next. We are unable to consider candidates who fail to follow these instructions.
If the Address Council decides to conduct face-to-face interviews, candidates may need to travel (once) during either March or April 2009.
We expect all candidates to complete one or more questionnaires. Failure to do this by the advised deadlines may rule them out of the selection process.
Submit nominations by email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Full name of the person being nominated
- Contact email address for the person being nominated
- Contact telephone number (if available) of the person being nominated
- Full name of the person making the nomination
- Contact email address for the person making the nomination
- Contact telephone number of the person making the nomination
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)