Posted: Wed, 11 Jul 2007
ARIN invites you to join us 17-19 October 2007 in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the ARIN XX Public Policy and Members Meeting. The meeting will be held back-to-back with NANOG 41 at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. Previous back-to-back meetings have proven to be excellent opportunities for involvement in both organizations and we look forward to even greater success and participation this fall.
Registration for ARIN XX is now open. Meeting information is available at http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/. The special room rate of $158 single/double occupancy is available for reservation made on or before 24 September 2007. Reserve your room now as space may be limited.
ARIN holds open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings, providing an opportunity for the entire Internet community to contribute to Internet number resource policy discussions and development, network with colleagues, and attend workshops and tutorials. Community participation is the basis of the ARIN policy development process and current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:
ARIN XX Overview
- Sunday, 14 October - NANOG and ARIN are excited to jointly offer a day of workshops and tutorials on a variety of IPv6 topics -- more details coming soon!
- Tuesday, 16 October - Evening Open Policy Hour, First Timer Event
- Wednesday, 17 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1, evening ARIN Social
- Thursday, 18 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2
- Friday, 19 October - ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN XX attendees)
Additional agenda details and more information about ARIN XX will be posted to our website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers