Posted: Tue, 03 Oct 2006
Elections for two (2) seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five (5) seats on the ARIN Advisory Council will be held online 13-20 October. Details of the election procedures will be presented at the 13 October Members Meeting and will be posted on ARIN's website.
The final slate of candidates is:
Board of Trustees:
- Scott Bradner, Harvard University
- John Curran, ServerVault
- Jeremy Kinsey, Bella Mia, Inc.
- Chris Russell, Nova Internet Services, Inc.
- Derek Wise, Global Netoptex, Inc.
- Leo Bicknell, Harrah's Entertainment
- Owen DeLong, C2 Company
- Aaron Dudek, Sprint
- Andrew Dul, Connexion by Boeing
- Mark Kosters, VeriSign
- Michael Lambert, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Lea Roberts, Stanford University
- Robert Seastrom, Seastrom Consulting
- Heather Skanks, Verizon Business
- Stacy Taylor, Time Warner Telecom
Many of the candidates will address the membership at the 13 October Members Meeting in St. Louis. Brief biographies and a form to voice support for candidates can be found at:
Designated member representatives (DMR) from ARIN's General Members in good standing will be eligible to vote for two (2) candidates in the Board election and five (5) candidates in the Advisory Council election. ARIN Member Services requires a name and personalized email address be on record for the DMR; role accounts are not acceptable. As stated in previous announcements, the deadline for establishing voter eligibility was 29 September 2006.
Raymond A. Plzak
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers