Posted: Thu, 07 Sep 2006
Elections for two (2) seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five (5) seats on the ARIN Advisory Council will be held online 13-20 October.
The following candidates have agreed to run for office:
Board of Trustees:
- Scott Bradner, Harvard University
- John Curran, ServerVault
- Jeremy Kinsey, Bella Mia, Inc.
- Chris Russell, Nova Internet Services, Inc.
- Derek Wise, Global Netoptex, Inc.
- Leo Bicknell, Harrah's Entertainment
- Owen DeLong, C2 Company
- Aaron Dudek, Sprint
- Andrew Dul, Connexion by Boeing
- Mark Kosters, VeriSign
- Michael Lambert, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Lea Roberts, Stanford University
- Robert Seastrom, Seastrom Consulting
- Heather Skanks, Verizon Business
- Stacy Taylor, Time Warner Telecom
Many of the candidates will address the membership at the 13 October Members Meeting in St. Louis. Brief biographies and a form to voice support for candidates can be found online at ARIN Election Headquarters:
Designated member representatives (DMRs) from ARIN's General Members in good standing (http://www.arin.net/membership/index.html#gmigs) will be asked to vote for two (2) candidates in the Board election and five (5) candidates in the Advisory Council election. ARIN Member Services requires a name and personalized email address be on record for the DMR; role accounts are not acceptable. Voter eligibility must be established at least 14 calendar days prior to the fourth quarter ARIN Members Meeting. Organizations who are not in good standing or do not have a valid DMR on file as of 29 September 2006 will not be eligible to vote. Please email Member Services at email@example.com to ensure you have a properly registered DMR. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your organization's billing status.
Congratulations and good luck to all of the candidates. ARIN appreciates your willingness to take an active role in guiding the organization.
Raymond A. Plzak
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers