Posted: Wed, 16 Aug 2006
ARIN would like to invite you to attend the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and Members Meeting, to be held 11-13 October 2006 in St. Louis, Missouri. The meeting will be held back-to-back with NANOG 38 at the Adam's Mark St. Louis Hotel. Previous back-to-back meetings have proven to be excellent opportunities for involvement in both organizations and we look forward to even greater success and participation this fall.
Registration for ARIN XVIII is now open. Links to meeting and remote participation information, as well as other meeting information is available at http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XVIII/.
ARIN holds open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings, providing an opportunity for the entire Internet community to contribute to Internet number resource policy discussions and development, network with colleagues, and attend workshops and tutorials. Community participation is the basis of the ARIN policy development process and current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:
ARIN XVIII Overview
- Sunday, 8 October - NANOG and ARIN attendees are invited to attend "Networking with IPv6," a hands-on workshop focusing on providing experience using IPv6 over a network
- Tuesday, 10 October - Evening ARIN tutorial "PKI: An Operational Perspective," and the Open Policy Hour
- Wednesday, 11 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1, First Timer Luncheon, evening ARIN Social
- Thursday, 12 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2
- Friday, 13 October - ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN XVIII attendees)
Additional agenda details and more information about ARIN XVIII will be posted to our website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers