Posted: Mon, 14 Aug 2006
Is your organization interested in showing its support of ARIN and the Internet community? Special sponsorship opportunities are available for the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and Members Meeting, to be held 11-13 October 2006, at the Adam's Mark Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri. It will occur back-to-back with NANOG 38.
ARIN's Public Policy Meetings are an integral part of the Internet number resource policy development process. They bring together influential industry professionals, government representatives, and leaders in the Internet community in an open and productive forum. You may wish to view the webcasts from past meetings. They are available at: http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/
We would like to invite interested organizations to consider sponsoring an event or function at this important and yes, exciting gathering of the Internet community.
Available sponsorship opportunities include:
- Webcast of the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and Members Meetings
- An exciting and popular social event
- Breakfasts, Lunches, or Refreshment Breaks
You may be wondering, "What are the benefits to me or my organization for sponsoring a meeting?" There are several:
- ARIN offers public acknowledgements of meeting event sponsors during daily public announcements, on the meeting website, and on meeting materials and communications.
- Sponsors are also recognized after the meeting on the past sponsors web page and meeting minute archives.
- Sponsors of meeting-related events receive the positive exposure of being associated with a well-regarded, professional, and organized event that includes policy and technical discussions, interaction with colleagues, and information about the global Internet community.
- Sponsorship provides organizations a venue to emphasize a commitment not just to ARIN, but the entire community as well.
A commitment could be for as little as $2,000, or could include entire social or multiple events. Concerned that your organization can't commit to sponsoring an event by itself? Contact us and we'll work with you to help find other organizations willing to co-sponsor an event.
For more information about this exciting and important opportunity, contact Erin Centanni, ARIN Meeting Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use our web form to contact us, it is located at: http://www.arin.net/meetings/sponsor.html.
If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact us before 31 August.
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)