Posted: Thu, 13 Oct 2005
Elections for two (2) seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five (5) seats on the ARIN Advisory Council will be held online October 28 - November 4. Details of the election procedures will be presented at the October 28th Members Meeting and will be posted on ARIN's website.
Please note that David Conrad has withdrawn as a candidate in the Board of Trustees election and David Poch has withdrawn from the Advisory Council election.
The final slate of candidates is:
Board of Trustees:
* Vijay Gill, AOL
* Lee Howard, Stanley Associates
* Doug Humphrey, Joss Heavy Industries
* Bill Woodcock, Packet Clearing House
* Dan Alexander, Comcast
* Bill Darte, CAIT - Washington University St. Louis
* James Deleskie, Teleglobe
* Owen DeLong, Blue Water Aquatics
* Andrew Dul, Connexion by Boeing
* Teresa Gurney, America Online, Inc.
* Alec Peterson, Catbird Networks
* Matt Pounsett, Canadian Internet Registration Authority
* Allie Settlemyre, Microsoft Corporation
* John Sweeting, Teleglobe
* Suzanne Woolf, Internet Systems Consortium
Many of the candidates will address the membership at the October 28th Members Meeting in Los Angeles. Brief biographies and a form to voice support for candidates can be found at:
Designated member representatives (DMR) from ARIN's General Members in good standing will be eligible to vote for two (2) candidates in the Board election and five (5) candidates in the Advisory Council election. If you haven't already done so, please check with Member Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make certain your organization has a DMR eligible to cast a vote in the upcoming election!
Raymond A. Plzak
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers