Posted: Wed, 13 Apr 2005
ARIN unveiled the new version of its website today. While the overall design is similar to the previous site, there have been both subtle and major changes. Some highlights include:
- Expanded and revised content, especially the "Registration Services" and "About Us" sections
- Former "Internet Info" section renamed "International Community" and revised
- Billing-related information revised and easily accessible in new top-level "Billing" section
- Former "Library" section revised and renamed "Reference"
- Training and educational materials available in top-level "Education" section
- Improved formatting for announcements, search engine results, and policy proposals
- Design goal of creating W3C XHTML- and CSS-compliant pages
Please note that overall content reorganization has caused some links to change. We have installed redirects, but you should update any existing bookmarks accordingly.
For greater detail on what has changed please see the article in the current edition of ARIN Review at:
The ARIN website is a core part of our service to the community, and we are interested in your feedback on the new design and content. Please send any comments, suggestions, or questions to email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)