Posted: Thu, 06 Jan 2005
The fourth quarter 2004 issue of our quarterly newsletter, ARIN Today, has been released. In it you will find:
- Report from ARIN XIV Meeting in Reston, VA
- The NRO and ICANN Sign ASO MoU
- Meeting reports from NANOG 32, LACNIC VII, 61st IETF, North American IPv6 Task Force Technologist Seminar, and the ICANN meeting in Cape Town, South Africa. In addition, there is a calendar of Internet community meetings that will take place in the 1st quarter of 2005.
- Updates on the World Summit on the Information Society and the related Working Group on Internet Governance
- A report on the status of active policy proposals and policy implementations
- Number Resource Policy Manual
- Board of Trustee Actions
- A guest article by Scott Bradner titled "Internet governance - a train on many tracks."
- Interim ASO AC Representative Appointment
- Internet Number Resource Transfer Fee Waiver Extended
- 2004 ARIN Region Election Report
Click here to view the 4th Quarter 2004 issue of ARIN Today.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for the newsletter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)