Posted: Mon, 23 Aug 2004
NANOG and ARIN are pleased to announce that this October they will be holding back-to-back meetings for the third time. The last two back-to-back meetings proved to be excellent opportunities for involvement in both organizations by a broad section of the community, and we look forward to even greater success and participation this time.
The NANOG 32 meeting will be held Sunday, Oct. 17 through Tuesday, Oct. 19 and the ARIN XIV meeting will be held Wednesday, Oct. 20 through Friday, Oct. 22. The meeting location is the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, Virginia. Minutes outside of Washington D.C. and convenient to both Dulles International and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airports, Reston is an easily accessible location with many attractions nearby.
ARIN XIV Website:
ARIN XIV Meeting Registration and Hotel Information:
Registration for the ARIN XIV meeting is now open, and you can register online by going to the link referenced above. Registration for NANOG 32 is also now open and information is available at:
Information about the hotel and making a room reservation, either for both meetings or just the ARIN meeting, is available at:
As rooms are limited, make sure to reserve your hotel room now.
ARIN XIV Overview
- Sunday, Oct. 17 - ARIN tutorial at NANOG that details ARIN services, RIR structure, and how to get involved in ARIN activities
- Monday, Oct. 18 - ARIN BoF at NANOG to seek input from operator community
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 - Evening ARIN Tutorial and ARIN Policy Proposal BoF
- Wednesday, Oct. 20 - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1
- Thursday, Oct. 21 - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2
- Friday, Oct. 22 - ARIN Members Meeting
Additional agenda details and more information about both meetings will be posted to our websites over the next few weeks, so check back often!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)