Posted: Fri, 02 Jul 2004
The second quarter 2004 issue of our quarterly newsletter, ARIN Today, has been released. In it you will find:
- A report on activities at ARIN XIII
- News from ARIN's regional meeting in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Updates on policy proposals discussed at ARIN XIII
- Meeting reports from RIPE 48, NANOG 31, AFRINIC I, and INET/IGC 2004. In addition, there is a calendar of Internet community meetings that will take place in the 3rd quarter of 2004.
- An update on the ARIN's IPv6 services
- Details on newly implemented policies
- Board Actions
Click here to view the 2nd Quarter 2004 issue of ARIN Today.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for the newsletter can be sent to email@example.com.
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)