Becoming a Member
Your organization may become an ARIN Member by:
- enrolling in ARIN’s Registration Services Plan - this is automatic for Internet Service Providers (ISPs); or
- applying for ARIN Membership and paying a $500 annual fee.
Applying for membership is an option if your organization:
- holds Internet number resources from ARIN (an Autonomous System Number and/or IPv4 or IPv6 assignment) under a signed Registration Services Agreement (RSA); or
- has signed a Legacy Registration Services Agreement (LRSA).
Applying for Membership via Application
Entities with a signed LRSA / RSA and Internet number resources from ARIN (end users, for example) may become members by filling out the application and paying an annual $500 membership fee or requesting to enroll in ARIN’s Registration Services Plan.
You may apply for membership by performing these steps:
Before applying, ensure that your organization name legally exists. In certain cases, organizations may need to update their organization name with ARIN before receiving membership.
- Log into your ARIN Online account
- Select Your Records > Organization Identifiers from the navigation menu.
- Select the Organization Identifier (Org ID) that you wish to register as a member.
- In the Org Info section, from the Actions menu, select Membership. (This menu option appears only if your organization is eligible for membership.)
- (Optional) Enter the URL of your organization’s website to add it to the information provided in ARIN’s member list.
- Choose Apply. A ticket is automatically created for your request.
This feature requires you to have an ARIN Online account that is linked to an Org ID, and your role in the organization must be one of the following: an Administrative Point of Contact (POC), Tech POC, or Billing Contact. Visit the Introduction to ARIN’s Database page to learn more about the different types of POCs.
Note: This section only applies to organizations who have applied separately for membership. It does not apply to ISPs, whose membership is automatically renewed as long as resources are not transferred or returned to ARIN.
Annual $500 renewal invoices will be sent to the Billing POC for the member organization. For information about how to pay this fee, click here.
ARIN provides a list of all of its members. If you would like your organization name to link to your website, please contact email@example.com and provide your organization name and the URL you wish to link to.