Sponsors of the network connectivity help determine the location of ARIN's meetings. ARIN is currently seeking network and other sponsors for the following Public Policy and Members Meetings:
- ARIN 34: 9-10 October 2014
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- ARIN 35: April 2015
- ARIN 36: 8-9 October 2015
Location: Montréal, Québec
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
ARIN is currently seeking sponsors of events and activities at the following Public Policy and Members Meetings:
- ARIN 33: 13-16 April 2014
Location: Chicago, Illinois
All additional sponsorship opportunities for this meeting are available
For details about the benefits and requirements for sponsorship of an ARIN meeting, please see our Sponsorship Brochure, and fill out the form below if you wish to express interest in sponsoring or simply to find out more. For our back-to-back Fall meetings with the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG), we look for a sponsor to support both meetings, and details about NANOG sponsorship requirements are available on their website.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Recognition as a meeting sponsor by ARIN
- Name and logo posted on meeting website and all appropriate conference materials and signs
- Display of promotional banner in meeting area and at social event (banner to be supplied by sponsor)
- Public thanks by ARIN in presentation form at the opening and closing of the daily sessions
- Company promotion through prize drawings at social events or through hotel room distribution of promotional items
Call for Sponsorship Proposals: ARIN Meetings
ARIN holds Public Policy and Members Meetings every six months to provide an opportunity for the Internet community to engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, and attend tutorials.
This is a call for proposals to sponsor all or part of the ARIN meeting. ARIN encourages potential sponsors to seek co-sponsors to join them. Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to, the wireless network, webcasting of the Public Policy Meeting, food and beverage functions, and social events.
For more information about becoming a sponsor or for estimated sponsorship expenses, please contact De Harvey, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +1.703.227.9878, or by filling out the form below.