Sponsors of the network connectivity help determine the location of ARIN's meetings. ARIN is currently seeking network and other sponsors for the following Public Policy and Members Meetings:
- ARIN 36: 8 - 9 October 2015
Location: Montréal, Québec
- ARIN 37: 17 - 20 April 2016
Location: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- ARIN 38: 20 - 21 October 2016
Location: Dallas, Texas
For details about the benefits and requirements for sponsorship of an ARIN meeting, please see our Sponsorship Brochure, and fill out the form below if you wish to express interest in sponsoring or simply to find out more. For our back-to-back Fall meetings with the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG), we look for a sponsor to support both meetings, and details about NANOG sponsorship requirements are available on their website.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Recognition as a meeting sponsor by ARIN
- Name and logo posted on meeting website, within the mobile meeting app, and all appropriate conference materials and signs
- Display of promotional banner in meeting area and at social event (banner to be supplied by sponsor)
- Public thanks by ARIN in presentation form at the opening and closing of the daily sessions
- Company promotion through prize drawings at social events or through hotel room distribution of promotional items
Call for Sponsorship Proposals: ARIN Meetings
ARIN holds Public Policy and Members Meetings every six months to provide an opportunity for the Internet community to engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, and attend tutorials.
This is a call for proposals to sponsor all or part of the ARIN meeting. ARIN encourages potential sponsors to seek co-sponsors to join them. Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to, the meeting network, webcasting of the Public Policy Meeting, food and beverage functions, and social events.
For more information about becoming a sponsor or for estimated sponsorship expenses, please contact our meeting planning staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form below.
ARIN Meeting Network Requirements
Sponsors will need to provide or arrange for bandwidth, network equipment, and technical support suitable for event. These services will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- The network sponsor will need to assign a main point of contact to coordinate and implement the Internet connectivity at the meeting venue and coordinate with ARIN staff.
- The main point of contact should be someone who can be available during normal business hours on an occasional basis (approximately four hours total) for the 120-days prior to the Event and on a more frequent basis (4 hours total) during the three days leading up to the meeting.
- Early turn-up allows ARIN engineering staff to confirm that performance criteria is met along with debugging of any network problems. Termination of the service can begin following the last day of the meeting.
Additional Logistical Requirements
While ARIN supplies its own wireless infrastructure for our meetings, we will need assistance from the sponsor in connecting that with the sponsor-provided connectivity, and will need to interface with the hotel staff to implement this.
- Service or equipment needed from hotel:
- Full (24-hour, immediate) access to the hotel wiring closets and building demarc
- Needed from 3rd party or sponsor:
- 2 computers (laptops or desktops) for Cyber Café
- 1 networkable printer
Wireless Network Information
- Coverage area includes: All conference space and adjacent hallways; gathering points within the hotel, e.g. the Hotel lobby and bar; and other spaces as deemed necessary and feasible
- ARIN and/or sponsor will set up wireless access points and run any necessary cabling