ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
Posted: Friday, 25 October 2019
Next week is the ARIN 44 Public Policy and Members Meeting in Austin, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on 10 policies:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2018-6: Clarify Reassignment Requirements in 188.8.131.52.1
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-3: Update 4.10 – IPv6 Deployment Block
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-8: Clarification of Section 4.10 for Multiple Discrete Networks
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-13: ARIN Membership Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-15: Hijacking Authorization Not-intended
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-17: Returned Addresses to the 4.10 Reserved Pool
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-18: LIR/ISP Re-Assignment to Non-Connected Networks
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 44 agenda will also feature many other informative sessions, including updates on ARIN’s IRR and RPKI, as well as the adopted IPv4 waitlist policy recommendation. We will also hear candidate speeches for the ARIN Board of Trustees, Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council elections.
Leading up to the meeting, we want to make sure you are ready to participate. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
Don’t forget that the ARIN 44 app is available for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to download the app now:
We hope to see you in Austin, but if you are unable to join us in person, remember that you can keep up with us by participating remotely! Learn more about remote participation by visiting:
View the full agenda and register today as either a remote or in-person attendee:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive