New Date for ARIN’s Initial Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions Announcement
Posted: Thursday, 12 September 2019
ARIN announces that the date for the publication of the Initial Slate of Candidates and issuance of the Call for Petitions for this year’s election has been changed to Monday, 23 September 2019 – one week later than originally announced. This change has been made in accordance to ARIN’s Elections Processes (and in compliance with ARIN’s Bylaws and applicable law) in order to allow the 2019 ARIN Nomination Committee sufficient time to thoroughly complete the nomination and evaluation process.
To view ARIN’s updated elections calendar, please visit:
To view ARIN’s Election Processes, please visit:
For questions, please contact a member of ARIN’s Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive