Nomination Period Reopened for ARIN Board of Trustees
Posted: Friday, 30 August 2019
By request of the 2019 Nomination Committee, ARIN has reopened the Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and is now accepting nominations through 5:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees.
Information about the expected qualifications and responsibilities of the Board can be found on the ARIN website at:
Nominators must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN Election Processes. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
All nominations must be received and accepted by 5:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, 4 September. Nominees will be given three calendar days, until 5:00 PM EDT on Saturday, 7 September, to complete and submit their questionnaire.
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, voter eligibility and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
Please email email@example.com with any election-related questions.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive