Deadline to Participate in ARIN’s 2019 Call for Nominations Is 22 August
Posted: Monday, 19 August 2019
Time is running out! Submit your nominations now through 5:00 PM EDT this Thursday, 22 August 2019 to help fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).
A nominator must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a General Member in Good Standing to submit a nomination for ARIN’s Board of Trustees and/or Advisory Council. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN election processes. A nominator may make up to three nominations per open seat. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
Any individual, regardless of ARIN Member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidate residing in the ARIN region to fill one seat on the NRO Number Council. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
Submit your nomination now at:
To learn more about ARIN Elections or to view key election-related dates, please visit the ARIN Election Headquarters page at:
For questions related to the nomination process, elections, to confirm or update your organization’s designated Voting Contact, or to certify your organization’s eligibility to participate in this year’s elections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Engagement Specialist
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Date for ARIN’s Initial Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions Announcement
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 5 September 2019
- Congratulations to the first ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Nomination Period Reopened for ARIN Board of Trustees
- Labor Day Closing Information
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 28 August 2019
- ARIN Online Maintenance Complete
- ARIN Online Maintenance Window Extended
- ARIN Online Maintenance Update
- » View Archive