Member Change to the 2019 Nomination Committee
Posted: Thursday, 18 July 2019
David Huberman is no longer able to serve on ARIN’s Nomination Committee (NomCom) and has stepped down; William Sylvester has been appointed to the NomCom as a replacement effectively immediately.
We thank Mr. Huberman for his time and service on this year’s Committee.
For more information on NomCom, please visit the links below:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive