ARIN Announces the 2019 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 10 June 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee Members – Dan Alexander, 2019 Committee Chair, and Nancy Carter – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2019 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Andrew Dul, E-Gate Communications Inc.
- Andrew Gallo, The George Washington University
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- David Huberman, Internet Awareness, Inc.
The NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws and the ARIN Election Processes.
For more information on NomCom, please visit the links below:
ARIN wishes to congratulate and thank everyone serving on this year’s NomCom. We appreciate your ongoing commitment and service to ARIN and its community. ARIN further expresses thanks to everyone who volunteered to serve.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Date for ARIN’s Initial Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions Announcement
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 5 September 2019
- Congratulations to the first ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Nomination Period Reopened for ARIN Board of Trustees
- Labor Day Closing Information
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 28 August 2019
- ARIN Online Maintenance Complete
- ARIN Online Maintenance Window Extended
- ARIN Online Maintenance Update
- » View Archive