ARIN Announces the 2019 Nomination Committee
Posted: Monday, 10 June 2019
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce that the Board of Trustees Nomination Committee Members – Dan Alexander, 2019 Committee Chair, and Nancy Carter – have selected the following individuals to serve with them on the 2019 Nomination Committee (NomCom):
- Kevin Blumberg, The Wire Inc.
- Andrew Dul, E-Gate Communications Inc.
- Andrew Gallo, The George Washington University
- Byron Holland, CIRA Canadian Internet Registration Authority Autorit Canadienne pour les enregistrements Internet
- David Huberman, Internet Awareness, Inc.
The NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election to the ARIN Board of Trustees and the ARIN Advisory Council, in accordance with the ARIN Bylaws and the ARIN Election Processes.
For more information on NomCom, please visit the links below:
ARIN wishes to congratulate and thank everyone serving on this year’s NomCom. We appreciate your ongoing commitment and service to ARIN and its community. ARIN further expresses thanks to everyone who volunteered to serve.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive