Volunteer to Serve on the First ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Friday, 03 May 2019
We are seeking one volunteer to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick grant recipients in the inaugural ARIN Community Grant Program. In order to serve, you must be a representative from organization that is an ARIN General Member in good standing.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees Finance Committee. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between mid-June and early July and may convene via conference call the week of 8 July 2019.
The 2019 ARIN Grant Selection Committee is comprised of five individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN elected bodies, and one representative from General Members in good standing. Current members include:
- Susan Hamlin, ARIN Senior Director of Communications and Members Services, Committee Chair
- Michael Abejuela, ARIN Associate General Counsel
- Peter Harrison, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Tina Morris, ARIN Advisory Council
Learn more about the new ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at:
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2019 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 10 May:
Senior Director of Communications and Members Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IANA Issues IPv6 Block to ARIN
- ASO Use of Empowered Community Powers for ICANN Fundamental Bylaw Change
- 2019 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- » View Archive