ARIN 43 Begins Today
Posted: Monday, 08 April 2019
The ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in Bridgetown, Barbados. Join us from 9:00 AM – 5:05 PM AST on Monday and Tuesday to discuss 10 draft policies, updates on software development, RPKI services, and the website and routing registry, plus the latest news from the other RIRs.
We will reconvene on Wednesday from 9:00 AM – 12:05 PM AST for the Members Meeting to hear department updates, as well as reports from the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. The Members Meeting is open to all attendees.
View the ARIN 43 agenda and check for updates at:
As we receive presentations throughout the week, we will be posting them to:
If you cannot join us in Barbados, you can still participate online via webcast, live transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join the meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or comments.
Remote participation info is available at:
The app for the ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting is available for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to download the app now:
A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at:
Join the conversation about ARIN 43 at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive