ARIN 43 Begins Today
Posted: Monday, 08 April 2019
The ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in Bridgetown, Barbados. Join us from 9:00 AM – 5:05 PM AST on Monday and Tuesday to discuss 10 draft policies, updates on software development, RPKI services, and the website and routing registry, plus the latest news from the other RIRs.
We will reconvene on Wednesday from 9:00 AM – 12:05 PM AST for the Members Meeting to hear department updates, as well as reports from the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. The Members Meeting is open to all attendees.
View the ARIN 43 agenda and check for updates at:
As we receive presentations throughout the week, we will be posting them to:
If you cannot join us in Barbados, you can still participate online via webcast, live transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join the meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or comments.
Remote participation info is available at:
The app for the ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting is available for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to download the app now:
A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at:
Join the conversation about ARIN 43 at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Date for ARIN’s Initial Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions Announcement
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 5 September 2019
- Congratulations to the first ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Nomination Period Reopened for ARIN Board of Trustees
- Labor Day Closing Information
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 28 August 2019
- ARIN Online Maintenance Complete
- ARIN Online Maintenance Window Extended
- ARIN Online Maintenance Update
- » View Archive