Input Needed on New ARIN IPv6 Training Program
Posted: Wednesday, 09 January 2019
ARIN is developing a new IPv6 training program this year and would like your input on what that program will look like. We are seeking feedback on the format, topics, level of the training, and more.
Please complete our short IPv6 training program survey at:
The survey should take less than eight minutes to complete and will be open through 31 January 2019. Thank you for helping us create a program that will best serve the community’s needs.
Senior Director Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN 44 Meeting Report Now Available
- Vote Now in the 2019 ARIN Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO NC Elections
- ARIN 44 Begins Today
- Reminder: Changes to Reg-RWS scheduled for 2 December
- ARIN 44 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Lunch by the Numbers Coming to Alexandria, VA in December
- ARIN Announces New Relying Party Agreement (RPA) To Spur Use of RPKI
- Updates to ARIN’s Whois-RWS and RDAP Services
- Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 44
- Select the Questions for ARIN’s Board of Trustees Candidate Forum in Austin
- » View Archive