ARIN 33 Fellowship Recipients
Posted: Thursday, 20 March 2014
ARIN is pleased to announce the recipients of its ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program for ARIN 33 in Chicago, Illinois. After reviewing the slate of applicants, one fellow was selected from each of the major areas of the ARIN region:
- Canada: Jose Alvarado, Allstream Corp.; Ontario
- USA: Brett Henrich, Infracore LLC; California
- Caribbean: Kevin Powell, University College of Caribbean; Jamaica
ARIN Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
Please join us in welcoming Jose, Brett, and Kevin to ARIN 33 in Chicago, 13-16 April 2014. If you haven't registered, we encourage you to do it today!
Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 34 in October 2014 in Baltimore? Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you know is interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program and a link to the application are available at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.