View Draft Agenda and Register Now for ARIN XXVIII
Posted: Thu, 15 September 2011
If you haven’t registered for ARIN XXVIII yet, don’t wait any longer. ARIN XXVIII will be held 12-14 October in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Loews Philadelphia. Register for the meeting today at:
The meeting will feature discussions of eight draft policies and many other updates from within and outside the ARIN region. The complete draft agenda is now available at:
The draft policies on the docket for discussion at ARIN XXVIII are as follows:
- ARIN-2011-8: Combined M&A and Specified Transfers
- ARIN-2011-7: Compliance Requirement
- ARIN-2011-10: Remove Single Aggregate requirement from Specified Transfer
- ARIN-2011-11: Clarify Justified Need for Transfers
- ARIN-2011-12: Set Transfer Need to 24 months
- ARIN-2011-13: IPv4 Number Resources for Use Within Region
- ARIN-2011-1: Globally Coordinated Transfer Policy
- ARIN-2011-9 (Global Proposal): Global Policy for post exhaustion IPv4 allocation mechanisms by the IANA
When you register, we strongly recommend that you book your room to take advantage of the room block rate of $229 (USD) by referring to the information included at:
This special rate expires on 23 September.
If you can’t be with us in Philadelphia, we are offering multiple remote participation options starting with Tuesday’s premeeting events and continuing throughout the Public Policy and Members Meeting. In addition to an audio and video webcast, ARIN will offer a live transcript and Jabber chat to submit questions and comments and to vote in straw polls. Get all the details and register as a remote participant at:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.