ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
Posted: Mon, 28 Dec 2009
The ARIN Board of Trustees adopted a series of bylaws changes at its meeting on 18 December 2009. These changes include:
- Redefined General Membership to require a valid ARIN Registration Services Agreement (RSA) or Legacy RSA for numbering resources
- Moved the “Good Standing” definition from Section 1 (Membership) to section 3 (Membership Rights).
- Gave the Board discretion to appoint an additional member with a financial management background
- Removed the restriction of number of officer positions a Board member may hold in order to safeguard Board operations
- Establishes an eligibility deadline for voting in elections.
View these changes in the Bylaws change log at:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.