ARIN XX: Act Now and Save Money!
Posted: Wed, 19 Sep 2007
ARIN looks forward to your participation at the ARIN XX Public Policy and Members Meeting, taking place 17-19 October 2007, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Register today to take advantage of the early registration fee of $100. It increases to $150 on 3 October.
The meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. ARIN XX attendees are eligible for a special room rate of $158 (USD), based on availability, if reservations are made before 24 September.
Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and agenda details, are available through http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/.
In addition to ARIN policy proposal discussions, the meeting will also feature the following:
Sunday, 14 October
- An all-day program focusing on IPv6, including a workshop, tutorial, and panel discussions. Visit http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/v6_sunday.html for details.
Tuesday, 16 October
- A First Timer Lunch from 12:30 - 1:30 PM, where those new to the ARIN community or meetings can meet members of ARIN's Board, Advisory Council, and staff
- A brief session "Introduction to the Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process" will begin at 5:30 PM
- The Open Policy Hour will begin at 6:00 PM
Wednesday, 17 October
- The ARIN XX Social Event, a southwestern evening at the Los Amigos Roundup Ranch on the Sandia Indian Reservation from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. More information is available at: http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/social.html
If you are interested in any of the Tuesday or Wednesday activities, select the events on your registration form; the Sunday IPv6 training sessions do not require pre-registration. If you have already registered, but would like to modify your choice of events, click on the "Update Existing Registration" link available through the URL at the top of the page.
As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.