ARIN's 2005 Annual Report Now Available
Posted: Fri, 07 Apr 2006
Curious about the activities and accomplishments of ARIN and its community during 2005? Then please read ARIN's 2005 Annual Report available at http://www.arin.net/about_us/corp_docs/annual_rprt.html!
ARIN publishes annual reports to document the operations and activities of the organization for the community. Included in the 2005 Annual Report are:
* Messages from our Chairman and President
* ARIN at a glance - A quick overview of ARIN's structure, services, and community
* Year in Review - Provides information on the highlights and important activities for ARIN in 2005
* Reports and Updates - Information on the activities of ARIN's departments, Advisory Council, Board of Trustees, and Public Policy and Members Meetings
* Global Community Activities - Reports on the Number Resource Organization (NRO), the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), ICANN, and ARIN's participation in meetings throughout the global Internet community.
* Internet Number Resource Policy - Provides an introduction to the policy process, explains how to participate, and documents what policy proposals were discussed and acted on, and changes in the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) for 2005.
* 2005 Statistics - Statistics on resources requested and issued in 2005 by month and yearly totals for 1999 through 2005, as well as ARIN membership data.
The audited financial statements for the 2005 fiscal year will be published separately in mid-2006.
Printed copies of this report will be made available to attendees of the ARIN XVII Public Policy and Members Meeting taking place from 9-12 April 2006 in Montreal.
American Registry for Internet Numbers
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.