First Quarter Newsletter Released
Posted: Tue, 12 Apr 2005
The first quarter 2005 issue of our quarterly newsletter, ARIN Review, has been released. It features a new design and a new name. In it you will find:
- Information about joint meeting of ARIN XV and NAv6TF Summit in Orlando, Florida
- AFRINIC Transitions to a Regional Internet Registry
- Meeting reports from NANOG 33, ISOC-NDSS '05, GSMNA, ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop, APNIC 19/APRICOT 2005, and the 62nd IETF meeting. In addition, there is a calendar of Internet community meetings that will take place in the 2nd quarter of 2005.
- DBWG Mailing List Information
- Reports on meetings of the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Guest article: IPv6 Deployment State 2005 - by Jim Bound, IPv6 Forum Chief Technology Officer
- New ARIN Website
- Active Policy Proposals for Discussion at ARIN XV
Click here to view the 1st Quarter 2005 issue of ARIN Review.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for the newsletter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.