Third Quarter Newsletter Released
Posted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004
The third quarter 2004 issue of our quarterly newsletter, ARIN Today, has been released. In it you will find:
- News about the upcoming ARIN XIV Meeting in Reston, VA
- Updates on the activities of the Number Resource Organization (NRO)
- News about AFRINIC's progress towards recognition as an RIR
- Meeting reports from the Joint Techs, ICANN, RIPE NCC's regional meeting in Africa, IETF 60, APNIC 18 and RIPE 49. In addition, there is a calendar of Internet community meetings that will take place in the 4th quarter of 2004.
- An update on the policy proposals up for discussion at ARIN XIV
- Information on elections for the ASO AC and ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Details concerning ARIN's expansion of eligibility for X.509 certificates for use in communication with ARIN
- Board Actions
- A look outside ARIN with an update about activities within APNIC's region
Click here to view the 3rd Quarter 2004 issue of ARIN Today.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for the newsletter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
These are archives of announcements, and have generally not been updated since they were published. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references may be out-of-date or no longer available.