Applying for Paid Membership
Your organization can apply to become a paid member of ARIN if:
- You hold Internet number resources from ARIN (an ASN and/or IPv4 or IPv6 end user assignment).
- You have signed a Registration Services Agreement or Legacy Registration Services Agreement.
- Your organization name legally exists. In certain cases, organizations may need to update their organization name with ARIN before receiving membership.
- You complete the paid membership application and pay the $500 annual membership fee.
To apply for paid membership:
- Log into your ARIN Online account
- Select ORGANIZATION DATA on the left
- Select the Organization Identifier (Org ID) that you wish to register as a paid member
- Select "Membership Info" on the right
- Complete the form and submit it to ARIN for review
Paid Membership Renewal
Annual $500 renewal invoices will be sent to the billing point of contact (POC) for the paid member organization. For information about how to pay this fee, click here.
ARIN provides a list of all of its members. If you would like your organization name to link to your website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your organization name and the URL you wish to link to.