Current Job Openings at ARIN
Employees describe ARIN as offering a supportive, casual and flexible work environment that provides an atmosphere of continuous learning while being responsive to the community we serve.
ARIN offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, training and education. In lieu of stock options (we are a nonprofit, membership association), we have a generous 401k retirement plan. Eligible employees received a 14% fully-vested employer match in both 2012 and 2013.
Apply: To apply for this opening, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to our offices in Chantilly, VA. Our fax number is 703.263.0111. Please note that this is an in-house position - no full-time telecommuters, no consultants. Relocation not provided.
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer with an emphasis on web application development to join our very dynamic engineering team. This engineer will be working on systems that serve the very core of the Internet and whose technology is highly visible within the Internet Community.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop, and support our customer-facing and internal web applications, web services, and other backend systems related to Whois, DNS, the routing public key infrastructure, and Internet route registry as well as billing and membership management software.
- Participate in our synchronized, multi-team scrum-base Agile development process, and develop and deploy Java EE, JBoss Seam, Hibernate software in Linux-based environments.
- Knowledge of Java EE, Hibernate/JPA, and relational database technologies are an absolute requirement.
- Experience with JBoss AS or other Java EE containers, JBoss Seam or other context-based dependency injection systems, and Maven are desirable. Familiarization with C and Ruby are welcomed.
Background and Skills
- 4-year college degree preferably in an information systems or computer science related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-based development lifecycle.
- Strong verbal and written skills.