Your IP address could not be determined at this time.
Requirements and Responsibilities
Any incoming Board Member must:
- Possess experience in providing executive organizational oversight and performing fiduciary duties at the corporate level and making high-level budgetary and/or other corporate/executive decisions.
- Attend several in-person meetings held in various locations throughout the year and participate in periodic conference calls.
- Adhere to the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List
- Sign an ARIN Non-Disclosure Agreement and complete a Conflict of Interest document and any other applicable documentation in use at the time.
ARIN Board Member responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to the Board Conflict of Interest Statement
- Attending all Board Meetings
- Overseeing the strategic direction and financial health of ARIN
- Managing ARIN's goals and objectives in a manner consistent with the scope and mission
- Providing fiduciary oversight of ARIN's revenue and expenses
- Determining the disposition of all revenues received to ensure that all services are provided in an equitable manner
- Voting on proposals generated from the membership and submitted through the Advisory Council.
- Representing ARIN in public fora in a manner which adheres to corporate messaging standards
- Subscribing to and regularly monitoring all public ARIN mailing lists, including ARIN-Discuss (members only)
- Volunteering in standing and special committees that may be formed
- Volunteering to travel on behalf of ARIN for conferences and events