Meeting of the ARIN Advisory Council
03 October 2000
- Bill Darte
- Mark Kosters
- Bill Manning
- Guy Middleton
- Justin Newton
- Alec Peterson
- Ron Roberts
- Cathy Wittbrodt
- Ray Plzak, ARIN President
- John Curran, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Scott Marcus, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Kim Hubbard, ARIN Consultant
- Dennis Molloy, ARIN Counsel
- Susan Hamlin, Notetaker
- Absentee: Steve Corbato, Tony Li, Hilarie Orman, Jeremy Porter, John Sweeting, David Whipple
Chairman Alec Peterson called the meeting to order at 12:10 PM. The presence of a quorum was noted.
Ron Roberts moved that the Advisory Council recommend to the Board of Trustees suspension of the current virtual webhosting policy. And further, he moved that the Advisory Council formulate a new policy recommendation, available for public consideration and discussion not less than eight (8) weeks prior to the next ARIN Public Policy and Member meeting. Bill Manning seconded the motion. Discussion was called for, and there being none the motion was put to a vote. It passed by unanimous consent.
Cathy Wittbrodt moved that the meeting adjourn. Alec Peterson seconded the motion and all being in agreement, the meeting ended.